I noticed that comments were not possible for anonymous viewers. That's changed now.
Feel free to post comments without needing to be registered, or logged in.

When i'm coding i'll try to be on IRC: #craftinspace on irc.chatnet.org

Sunday 11 March 2012

Update

"1. Ability to delete saved games from the in game menu"  -  DONE
"2. A small bug with Y position on the world items"  -  DONE
"4. Rework of the main game HUD to increase FPS"  -  DONE


I'll try to get the other - Edit: 2 items done this coming week.


I'm not sure the inventory screen needs profiling. It's running at 60fps nicely. So, I'll cross that one off my list now. Which just leaves me to fix some textures which are copyfree, and get this alpha v0.1 out.


All those who are waiting for the alpha release from me - apologies :( I'm running a bit behind schedule. Don't want to pass over a version with those 2 items still on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment