I noticed that comments were not possible for anonymous viewers. That's changed now.
Feel free to post comments without needing to be registered, or logged in.

When i'm coding i'll try to be on IRC: #craftinspace on irc.chatnet.org

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Inventory working

I spent about 30 minutes this evening to fix a bug with stacking items in the inventory. That's fixed now.

I have a few small parts I want to tidy up before finally packaging the v0.1 alpha release, which are:

1. Ability to delete saved games from the in game menu
2. A small bug with Y position on the world items
3. Profiling on the inventory class
4. Rework of the main game HUD to increase FPS
5. Textures

This should get the game to a basic creative mode, with persistence of each world.

I don't think I can manage to get this done by Friday. So, a release is probably going to happen sometime next week.


1 comment:

  1. Looking great dude (this is Bamyazi btw) - would love to do some playtesting for you - send me a link on my gmail.

    ReplyDelete