I noticed that comments were not possible for anonymous viewers. That's changed now.
Feel free to post comments without needing to be registered, or logged in.

When i'm coding i'll try to be on IRC: #craftinspace on irc.chatnet.org

Tuesday 13 March 2012

No Textures???

Strange this, if I remove the textures from the blocks, and just use the lighting at the moment, it starts to look like Cube World:


Not sure I like it. It moves away totally from the Space theme, and more towards a Toony look.

2 comments:

  1. You're right - that does look like cube world. You have to enable the textures or you'll be accused of copying it ;)

    By the way - are the lighting calculations working fine? I think I can see something odd in the top right corner in the screenshot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. might take another look at that later on. i see what you mean though. weird in the pic, yes.

    ReplyDelete