I noticed that comments were not possible for anonymous viewers. That's changed now.
Feel free to post comments without needing to be registered, or logged in.

When i'm coding i'll try to be on IRC: #craftinspace on irc.chatnet.org

Monday 23 April 2012

Auto crafting continued

I managed to finish the code for auto crafting this evening.

There is some refactoring that I will need to do, before implementing the procedural space station generation. So, I hope I can get that task done during the evenings this week.

I already have the code done for procedural space station generation. I just need to implement it into this code base. It shouldn't take too long next week.

Space stations will be lots of fun, some dangerous, some not. Not easy to tell, when first entering one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment