I noticed that comments were not possible for anonymous viewers. That's changed now.
Feel free to post comments without needing to be registered, or logged in.

When i'm coding i'll try to be on IRC: #craftinspace on irc.chatnet.org

Friday 10 February 2012

First Post!

Craft In Space !
A game I've started coding. It will have the same style as Minecraft, but be based in space :) So I decided to call it CraftInSpace.

It will follow a "block craft and mining" gameplay that Minecraft has, with a 3D voxel terrain engine, where the landscapes can be altered by removing or placing blocks.

Status so far:

Well, As I wrote some of the code for TechCraft (techcraft.codeplex.com) I will reuse most of that code. Since then, I've added in mobs (entities) and some other stuff. I'll save that though for another post, and hopefully put up some screenshots too.

No comments:

Post a Comment